Early morning, dew on the land, storm clouds rolling in. I approach the forest slowly, barefoot, hair streaming in the tempered breeze. Glancing down at my hands, an apple therein, I wonder if it's enough, if this simple offering is suitable to convey the tangled thoughts and emotions within me.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting