Omens are building again. Little signs slowly appearing, in surprising places, just as they normally do. Apparently the Universe is in the mood for talking; I am grateful.
Things stalled for a while. I got distracted: focused too stronly on maintaining focus that I lost track on where I was going; of course, I ended up not going anywhere.
The end of Mars retrograde certainly helped. It was about that time that things started rolling again: I shook off my funk, took a look around, and noticed a large, draining hole in my life.
That recognition has mulling away in my mind now.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting