On this day do I stand before the sacred altar calling forth our Gods.
On this day do I call upon Them for strength, courage, resolution in my convictions and to remember such.
I call upon you my Lovely Lady and Darling Lord, to remind me of Your constant presence in my life.
Let me stand strong. Let me feel my own strength. Let others acknowledge my strength.
You are only ever just a breath away.
With You I do stand tall.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting