And from this day forth, the kitten has a name.
We did decide to go with Loki, it just seems such a good fit.
Aurora tries to say his name, "O-kie! O-kie!" Very cute. They have a strange relationship with each other, considering they are about the same age (comparatively.) They both slap at each other, often at random moments. Loki will be sleeping and Aurora will approach him, laugh, and smack him in the face, trying to get him to play. So, of course, Loki will randomly go up to Aurora, grab onto her arm or leg, and start chewing on her. Because of this, Aurora has learned to say, "No bite!"
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting