As the Sun gently slips beneath the Western horizon, a Full, pregnant Moon slowly climbs up out of the East. The energy of this Moon has been building determinedly. Joined now, auspiciously, by Jupiter and Uranus, the night is full of promise and opportunity.
The tingling in the air is unmistakable, the possibilities endless.
Embrace the cold of the Winter night, call to the Lady, and make your request.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting