Today my marks my entrance into the world of adulthood. Nevermind the husband, four kids, right to vote, and missing out on the "kids eat free" deals at numerous restaurants. Now, yes, now, I am truly an adult. And why now, you ask. Well, lovely reader, because today ...we bought our first house!
Yes, I, too, am now tied to a mortgage, the quintessential sign of being a mature, responsible adult. Nevermind the fact that I go barefoot nearly everywhere, or my compulsion to jump in puddles and chase butterflies, for I own house and that makes me, undeniably, a grown up.
Wine to celebrate. Have a glass of Cabernet with me and let's think happy thoughts at the future together.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting