Midwinter, the longest night of the year. Light a candle in every window, beacon for the soon to be reborn Sun. Celebrate a bounty at this time when things are at their bleakest.
Common Yule Traditions
Many contemporary Christmas traditions have their roots in ancient Winter Solstice celebrations. Here are a few common Wiccan and Pagan ways to celebrate this Sabbat:
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting