The mood of the Earth now is like that of satisfied lovers after union: content, open, and loving. The earth is ripe. Life boldly flaunts itself; flowers abound, trees are full and leafy and begin to grow fruit. There is heightened activity in Nature, best seen at Midsummer, when it is so great that even the faeries allow themselves to be seen. The veil is thin and all are One.
The days are long; the Sun dominates over the Night. But, as nothing may remain stagnant for long, this too wanes. The fruit continue to grow; the grain ripens and must be harvested.
This is the prime of life, of heightened power, strength, and relates to that of the Full Moon and adulthood.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting