The second of the Harvest Festivals, this is a celebration of Thanksgiving! At this time, the Harvest season is in full swing and there is much to be grateful for. Vegetables are being brought in from the garden by the barrel full, the last of the grains are being harvested, and everywhere you look the Earth yields Her bounty, an offering to the life She created and now sustains in love. Now is the Harvest of fruit: of apples and grapes. As such, this is also a celebration of Wine as last year's wine is cured to perfection and now able to be drunk to celebrate the fresh harvest of grapes and newly vinted supply.
Common Mabon Traditions
Here are a few ideas for ways you can celebrate Mabon.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting