aka Beltain and May Day
Summer is here! The Earth is warm and bursting with life. The scent of flowers fills the air and all of Nature is busy with creating more life. Fitting, that the theme for this day is fertility and reproduction. What better way to celebrate life than by celebrating that which creates life!
Common Beltaine Traditions
These are a few traditions that many Pagans and Wiccans enjoy as part of their Beltaine celebrations.
Throwing the Bones
Whether you're struggling with something spiritually or in everyday life, bone divination can highlight areas where focus is needed and identify alternative ways forward.
· Dark Moon vs New Moon -What's the Difference?
· Solitary Full Moon Ritual
· Setting up an Altar
· 8 Consequences to Practicing Witchcraft (that no one ever talks about, shhh...)
· Be a Local Witch: Working with Witch Grass
· Guide to Ethical Wildcrafting